Friday, July 4, 2014

Funeral Arrangements

I just have a quick minute to enter my post.  I promise to come back and thank you all properly.  Please know that I am overwhelmed with texts, emails and Facebook posts.   Please know that I haven't been able to read each and every one of them, but I can guarantee that I will soon. When I feel sad, all I have to do is read one text or email and I'm good.  The support has been amazing.  I am never left alone.  Family and friends have been wonderful.

So, for now, in case you haven't been informed yet, Tony passed away peacefully on Thursday, July 3 at 11:25 am.  He was surrounded by everyone he held very dear to him.
The viewing is today at Vescio Funeral Home, Woodbridge Chapel from 4pm to 9pm.
Mass is on Saturday, July 5 at 9am at Immaculate Conception in Woodbridge.

I love you all for your very kind words of condolences.  I knew how special he was when I met him and am not surprised by all of these responses.  So on behalf of myself and my boys, thank you.

xoxoxoxo
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment