Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Status Quo

Hi everyone,
Sorry, I haven't been blogging.  It's because I AM TIRED!
We are ALL TIRED in this house.  Cannot get enough sleep.  Especially Tony.
He continues to battle with diarrhea.  Just when he reaches 12 hours plus and we think it's gone, it comes back again.  Getting food in him is very challenging.  According to him it's disgusting.  I'm really not that bad a cook!  Really!  His sense of smell and taste is just not right.  He says foods have an aftertaste.  A horrible aftertaste.  Fluid intake is ok.  Wish I could get more in him though.  His meals consist of one bite of this, one bite of that.  I'm eating all the leftovers.  I am gaining weight, he is losing weight.
He has lost all his facial hair, including eyebrows.  He looks special.
Tomorrow is a big day.  We find out what the numbers show.
I promise to blog early evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment