Friday, January 16, 2015

What Cancer Cannot do:

I was looking through some old photos I took on my cell phone.  I find comfort looking at memories. Photos are so important.  I came across a photo of a poster in one of Tony's hematologist doctor's office.  It was at the back of the door.  Those earlier days, when cancer was still new to us.  She left us alone in the room one time.  She had closed the door behind her.  So we just sat there, staring at the door with this poster on it.  Waiting for her return.  I remember both of us reading it.  We just read it and didn't elaborate.  No words necessary.
This is for those who continue to fight the cancer fight, because these words are so true!


WHAT CANCER CANNOT DO:

Cancer is so limited...
It cannot cripple love,
It cannot shatter hope,
It cannot dissolve faith,
It cannot destroy peace,
It cannot kill friendship,
It cannot suppress memories,
It cannot silence courage,
It cannot invade the soul,
It cannot steal eternal life,
It cannot conquer the spirit.



No comments:

Post a Comment